You're the Muse in this story.
Feeling that way can be hard at times, especially when you're busy AF.
Luckily, it's pretty simple if you put in that work.
1. Write down everything about a time that you felt beautiful. The smells, feeling, company, or what you wore. Maybe it was a great eyeliner day!
2. Get some rest! Good sleep can make you feel like a new person. Plus, your skin needs you to sleep well, it's called Beauty Sleep babe!
3. Nothing makes you feel fierce like a good sweat. I'm not talking running a mile but moving your body like a goddess. Turn on some music and move until you're dripping in sweat. Moving your hips will help you release tension.
4. Who inspires you? What inspires you? Keep those things around you. Pinterest, vision boards, or your phone background.
5. Personal Time! Take time for yourself. Girls night, Pilates, a book, or whatever keeps you grounded.
If you can do just a few of these things they will remind you to be the main character. You need to be your own cheerleader, your own inspiration, your Muse.